Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Penelope Cruz Covers Vogue Magazine

Penelope Cruz June 2011 Vogue Magazine Cover


Penelope Cruz graces the cover of the June 2011 issue of Vogue magazine. Penelope wore Dolce & Gabbana dresses and a Dolce & Gabbana lace-and-cotton bodysuit in the cover shoot by Mario Testino. You can see the photographs from the issue here on Vogue.com.

In the interview, Penelope talked about motherhood, driving and her love of karaoke. Penelope plays Blackbeard's daughter Angelica in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, which is now in theaters.
    On Motherhood: "It is a revolutionary experience. It transforms you completely."

    On Driving: "I only drive in movies. I know that's very weird to hear for an American. I have a weird relationship with it. I know how to drive, but I never went to take the test."

    On Karaoke: "I've gone to karaoke bars in almost every city I have been to. Every time I am on a movie location, we find a karaoke bar and take the crew."
Photo: Vogue

Permalink | Recent Headlines | Facebook | Our News Feeds


Source: http://www.shoppingblog.com/blog/5221130

d&g watches d&g online store

No comments:

Post a Comment