Thursday, May 19, 2011

January Jones Covers Allure

January Jones Allure June 2011 Cover


January Jones graces the cover of the June 2011 issue of Allure magazine. January Jones told Allure that her relationship with SNL's Jason Sudekis ended because "the long distance kind of petered us out." She also talked about the wardrobe on Mad Men, dieting and Grace Kelly.

On the Mad Men Wardrobe: "The most challenging part of the wardrobe is actually the period shoes. The long-line bra with the pointy tips and the girdle, and then the stockings on the garter belt-I really like the shape it gives me. It's kind of sad when you take the girdle off at the end of the day."

On Grace Kelly Comparisons: "It's hard to think I have to live up to that, because I'm not her, unless Grace Kelly drank beer."

On Dieting: "I have never dieted. I just listen to whatever my body craves. I don't deny myself anything. I don't crave sweets or unhealthy things very often. But when I do, like if I'm in a bad mood and I'm in traffic, I'll stop at McDonald's and get a strawberry shake and fries and not feel guilty at all, because I deserve it."

January Jones Allure June 2011


You can see more of the cover shoot photographs by Norman Jean Roy here. The issue will arrive on newsstands on May 24.

Photos: Norman Jean Roy/Allure

Permalink | Recent Headlines | Facebook | Our News Feeds


Source: http://www.shoppingblog.com/blog/5171122

d&g watches d&g online store

No comments:

Post a Comment