Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Demi Lovato Shares Bikini Photo on Twitter

Demi Lovato


Demi Lovato shared a photograph of herself in a white bikini on her Twitter acount, @ddlovato. She is looking very fit. Demi also shared the following message in a series of tweets.

Demi wrote, "I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited.. Here's .... http://say.ly/kQIkzb. I never thought I'd ever feel confident enough to ever do that. I'm excited how far I've come since being completely ashamed of my body.. I want any girl/guy out there who struggles with body image or confidence to know that it IS possible to find peace with yourself. It hasn't been easy, but it starts with a commitment to yourself.. Your mind.. And your soul. And trust me, I'm still working at it!! Haha"

Photo: Demi Lovato

Permalink | Recent Headlines | Facebook | Our News Feeds


Source: http://www.shoppingblog.com/blog/5161124

d&g online store d&g watches

No comments:

Post a Comment