Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cameron Diaz Covers Maxim

Cameron Diaz Maxim Magazine


Cameron Diaz covers the latest issue of Maxim magazine. Cameron plays a bad teacher in the upcoming film, Bad Teacher, so Maximhad her pose for a series of sexy teacher and car washing photos. In the interview, Cameron discusses marriage, relationships and being a sexy teacher.

On Marriage Being a Dying Instution: I do. I think we have to make our own rules. I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off of old traditions that don't suit our world any longer.

Her Tips on Relationships: I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy and have rad women in their lives. But guys need women who challenge them and don't let them get away with their shit. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them.

On Her Maxim Photoshoot: You can be sexy without taking yourself too seriously. With the Bad Teacher theme, I thought I should have been smoking weed with students and doing beer bongs, but we went for the straight-up sexy-teacher fantasy.

Photo: Maxim

Permalink | Recent Headlines | Facebook | Our News Feeds


Source: http://www.shoppingblog.com/blog/5041110

d&g online store d&g watches

No comments:

Post a Comment