Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger Admits Fathering Child With Household Employee

In a bombshell announcement, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has admitted that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff ten years ago. The staff member, who was not named, just left the family's employ after twenty years in service. People reports that Arnold's wife Maria moved out of their family home as soon as she learned of the betrayal.

Well, this certainly explains the separation. So Arnie ran for governor all the time knowing he had a secret love child on the side -- and the baby mama worked for his wife?? That's really, really disgusting. No wonder Maria has looked so miserable lately. What a devastating blow for her and her children.

Arnie issued a statement saying:
"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not. "
Shades of John Edwards, anyone?

Permalink | Recent Headlines | Facebook | Our News Feeds


Source: http://www.shoppingblog.com/blog/517111

d&g watches d&g online store

No comments:

Post a Comment