Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Alexander Skarsgard Covers GQ

Alexander Skarsgard 2011 June GQ


True Blood star Alexander Skarsgard covers the June 2011 issue of GQ. In the GQ interview, Skarsgard talksa bout True Blood, Hollywood and the film industry.

On What Stephen Moyer Thinks of Eric and Sookie Scenes: "It's really clear to Steve and to everybody else what the deal is-which is that Anna is like a sister to me. Those love scenes take quite a bit of acting, actually. A lot of acting."

On Hollywood: "Hollywood can be like kids playing marbles on the schoolyard. Everybody wants the shiny marble until one kid says he doesn't. Then nobody will touch it. So it's important that I make good decisions now."

On Having the Power to Say No: "The nice thing is that as long as I'm doing this TV show, I've got f--k-you money. So I can say no to things. I never want to be in a position where I can't defend why I said yes."

You can see the photographs from Skarsgard's GQ cover shoot here.

We can't wait for season 4 of True Blood. You can see a trailer and promo here.

Photo: GQ

Permalink | Recent Headlines | Facebook | Our News Feeds


Source: http://www.shoppingblog.com/blog/5221126

d&g watches d&g online store

No comments:

Post a Comment